Catch Up With The Highlights
IF YOUR BLOOD IS GREEN, BE THERE!
2021 LandyFest: 7 – 9 May 2021
Nothing says “off-road” better than the best loved four-wheeler vehicle of them all, the iconic Land Rover. And what better than the classic older generation – the Series 1, 2 & 3 and other leaf spring Land Rovers.
LR Classic, which is far more than simply a fan club, will again be hosting the Landy Fest this year from Friday 7 May to Sunday 9 May 2021.
The LandyFest will be held at the site of the Rust de Winter All-Wheel Drive Club terrain north-east of Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
The LandyFest is open to all other Landys, all Land Rover fanatics, 4×4 enthusiasts who are welcome to join the original “conquerors of the wild” for a weekend of Landy fun in the sun! Join them for a camping weekend of games and festivities from Friday to Sunday morning for only R750 per camping site for two adults. Extra people per vehicle R200. Day visitors are welcome at R150 per vehicle (refer www.lrclassic.com for more information).
Series Land Rover owners will have use of a designated Series camping area, where like-minded owners will be able to rub shoulders, compare, enjoy, and do some serious Series talk around the fire.
Friday 7 May 2021
- Arrival day for all Series vehicles, other campers, visitors and exhibitors
- Late afternoon meet and greet and chat around the central campfire
Saturday 8 May 2021
- Exhibitor stalls open at 07:30
- 08:00 An early start for the Series Land Rover Games – Land Rover Series (all leaf spring Landys) vehicles only. Convoy lineup for Games departure at 08:30
- The Series Games start with an Adventure Route through natural and manmade obstacles – not a vehicle destroyer, but challenging and not too difficult
- Fun Games on route that will involve the driver and co-driver (spectators and day visitors welcome) – join the excitement!!
- Back at the exhibitor arena after lunch – Series fun activities including “start with crank handle”. This will be a timed event, promising great fun for competitors and spectators alike
- Radio-controlled 4×4 models on purpose-built track
- Prize giving – Loads of prizes and lucky draws are up for grabs
Sunday 26 April 2020
- Exhibitor arena
A host of activities will be available throughout the weekend, including chauffeured Series Land Rover rides, games, food stalls, swimming pool and playing area for the kids. The exhibitor arena will be open for the duration of the weekend. Please ensure to visit our exhibitors for all their products and service offerings.